Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Strength & Hope

"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.  Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."  Isaiah 40: 29-31

I read this verse a few nights ago, wrote it down on a post it, and then reread it again tonight.  It applies so much to my life lately.  There has been so much going on, and so many changes that are in the process, that I have been exhausted.  Sometimes things get so difficult.  I feel like I have a list of complaints that I could ramble on about, but what's the point?  Even though things are a little overwhelming right now, I have so much hope that God is going to give me strength to get through.  I just know that God has a plan for me, and I am so excited to see where He leads me.

No comments:

Post a Comment